PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair faces inquiry as toilets on aircraft were used as seats
Old 26th Jul 2004, 10:37
DIsco FEver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FAX boy,

They were not unticketed and even if they were, what's the problem ?? They were known personally to PIC. but......

As the stoopid flight deck access rules state " no-one can sit on jump-seat, apart from CAA officials, etc, Wouldn't know them from Adam, but fellow Pilot, Hostie who I have flown with for 20 years cant ????? What's the reasoning behind that.

SAFETY< SAFETY< bleat the liberals,, utter tosh more like..

Just watched 9/11 Security Inspection of HIJ pilots, but thats nothing to do with this thread..

The only danger that the Stowaways faced was from themselves, other PAX were not under any threat or was there any other safety issues to the PAX onboard.
As for braking from 150mph to a standstill, cant see any real danger to them either, I think you have watched one to many movies if you think it's dangerous. Main danger is over-run, or tire burst, again, not really an issue for our toilet travellers.

Plenty of places to brace yourself against in the bog, as opposed to the seats with 29" pitch, " FACE,SEAT , SEAT, FACE", better in Tommy Cooper voice.

Gota go, the voices are caling me.....