PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that we do it for love!
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2004, 10:07
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sultanas and Gin

I may owe you an apology and yes I may still be a little paranoid, having just come off a board with a real person of that name of what may look like a national aviation body, but which in fact turned out to be something entirely different.
I didn't, but should have, checked out the telephone number, but as it was in Sydney I put 2 and 2 together and got 3.

You still do not explain your reference to details that I thought were confidential, as well as a suggestion that I was somehow trying to gild a lily, when all I was trying to do was illustrate the motivations at both ends of the "market" from an experience that left some impact on me from all those years ago.

Alice in Wonderland??
Were I have just been over the last 12 months or so, was, as they say in the quantum physics world not only "strange" but "even stranger" than you could possibly imagine. Maybe I should just up the dosage. until I get better.

My comments to Chris may not apply to you, but they nonetheless certainly describe some of the characters in the play.