PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2004, 16:39
SkySista

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Mazzy,

Nice idea. After a couple years of not flying, I am finally able to begin my PPL in earnest (loooooong overdue!!!) and am just so ecstatic to be taking that 1st step as you have done.

As has already been said, I think this thread will be helpful to those who are wanting to fly, or even for those high-timers who may be wondering what it's like now to be doing a PPL.

I too am planning to keep a diary of my PPL progress (not here though) and definitely plan to be coming back to PPRuNe with all my questions. 99% of people on here are so lovely and willing to help with anything you may want to know or be having trouble with.

Keep up the good work, I'll be interested to see how hour 2 goes. Hopefully I start my actual flying this week, as well as groundschool; we'll be learning at the same time (can compare notes even)

And as for the Trevor Thom series, I second the assessment, they are very good. For the person that was looking for them, you can sometimes find recent ones on eBay for a reasonable price.

My AU2c

Sky