PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2004, 09:05
Iguanahead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A big "hallelujah" to you Gone U/S, and many many thanks to my Pprune friends Bizzi_Boi and SocialFlyer.

Iguanahead is sorry not to be able to fly with Bizzi as crew but can't wait to pinch his butt as a pax on a flight one day, discreetly of course. I might have to explain that to my hubby and 2 little ones though. "Daddy why is Mummy patting that man's tushy?!"

SocialFlyer thanks for the kind words. You're right, I do have memories of a fantastic career as crew and I guess I was just trying to see if I could fit that in with my family now. Who's the greedy little piggy then?

I believe all things happen for a reason and have had a very fortunate, happy, and fulfilled life. I seem to fall in all the right places at the right time for me. I know in my heart that I am right for the job, but so are a thousand unemployed exAnsett crew and ten thousand fresh eager "wannabe's" who all deserve the job too. And at the end of the day there are only so many positions to fill. I have had my turn, and now the new recruits will have theirs.

A note to all those looking for work as cabin crew. If you haven't any experience but are eager and hold the passion then you should go for it. Don't let your inexperience be an excuse not to try. To ex crew who believe you deserve to get a spot just because of your flying experience, you are very wrong and still need to prove your worth and intention as you did when you first started out.

I look forward to seeing many more Pprune members grab their wings and fly. I'll be cheering you all from below, waving madly at the big sardine can in the sky and clutching my Tia and coke of course!