Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2004, 07:26
Gone U/S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Verdict

To all of you out there in PPrune land

Here is my Academy Awards Acceptance Speech:

"I just want to say that i have been keeping up to date with all your quests of employment with MAM and as some of u may have read I am in the same *sorta* position.

Have to say it is amazing the people you have to support you when you have either get the acceptance or rejection from the company. I know almost 6 weeks after my final interview the hope has gone but the rejection still hasnot come. I even rang through to the recruitment section of QF and they are still considering my application - not necessarily for the position I applied for but for another opportunity within the company.

What I am basically trying to say to you all is that in the end we all know we are deserving of the job, regardless of whether we have been accepted or rejected. Some of us get through first go while others try for years and years ... their perserverence eventually paying off.

I just wanted to say thank you for your perservence, you passion, your commitment, your motivation and your focus to achieve what you want in life."

So hope that did not sound to much like motivational speaking ... but if you need to get out of your seat and say "Praise the lord", please feel free.