PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that we do it for love!
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2004, 02:52
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well there you go, now we all know more about your friend Hank Warton, sounds like an interesting chap must go and follow him up with Clarrie.

And your point is?

Why am I not surprised that you confirmed my suspicion, the Bobbsey twins eh!

Chris
With luck. you will most likely have the pleasure of these two at your Bondi talkfest.
Actually more your Tweedledum and Tweedledee and if you're lucky they'll recite the eponymic poem "The Walrus and the Carpenter" for you, but more likely be prepared for a 2 hour discourse from the Walrus on how he singlehandedly saved the aviation world, complete with random outraged ejaculations in the manner of "ridiculous", "outrageous", "unbelievable", "absolutely criminal" in support from the Carpenter. No one has yet been able to work out what relationship the ejaculations from the Carpenter have to the discourse other than to suggest to the listener he somehow understands what is being said.

Might I suggest you reread "Alice In Wonderland" and "Through the Looking Glass" on the journey down as a means of getting your mind tuned up for your Australian experience.