PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinese Airlines Halt Ticket Sales to Pax from Middle East
Old 15th Oct 2001, 17:07
PorcoRosso

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Position Report

Yes am Flying a Seneca, (not a Senaca BTW)
So What ? Do I have to wait for an EMB120 or 737 Type rating to give my opinion ? I don't think so.
Probalby you were clever enough to jump from the 152, straight to the Boeing left or right seat , or maybe you simply forgot the time you were building your experience on light twins like Seneca (did you cross the atlantic with one ? )

As some people mentionned earlier on this thread, the Chinese's Idea will achieve Oussama Bin Laden's goal : dividing the muslims from the others... We can also go a step further, by grounding all A/C movements...

What is not mentionned in my profile, is that my girlfriend is an Air Hostess in a European airline, also having operations in Muslims countries. Another fact about her, is her colour, not the same as "standard" Europeans. This make us especially concerned by terrorism but also by racist attitudes or pure segregation.

I guess from your Type ratings that you are mainly flying domestic, and not international. Do you think your solution will work in other places like Europe or Africa?
Keep in mind that non-muslim or white people are a minority on this planet.

And please, don't tell me I am anti-american .....