PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that we do it for love!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2004, 04:46
gaunty

Don Quixote Impersonator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No and not even a little bit close and I can't recall having heard of him, neither do I remember the details of the contacts just the circumstances and my old mate can't help me now.

A 'google' suggests that "great" and Hank Warton may not belong in the same sentence, you appear to have had some connection?

I might have to call my old mate Clarrie who is a really great guy, (a) to see if he is still around and (b) to get the goss.

Purely serendipitous but unbeknown to us both at the time Clarrie and I shared a close friend (female Courtline FA on a trooping flight I think and another mates squeeze) whom he rescued from almost certain death when they, as you do being very very attractive blondes , broke curfew on an overnight to go to a nightclub, got arrested by the "local cops" and taken to the local slammer for some "in depth interrogation". He went down to the hotel bar looking to catch up, they were both West Aussies, was told where they had gone and being an old African hand knew the extreme danger they were in. It was pretty tense but he got them out.

BTW as far as my:

CV's to various Bodies,
are concerned

they are not available for discussion here and apart from being none of your business, if they were available to you, there has been a gross breach of privacy either by the those who provided them or by yourself for revelation of ANY details here.
There are remedies available at law for this as you well know
I suspect your motivation in any event is less than pure.