PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - First Choice Airways
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2004, 16:18
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UFGBOY....
Unfortunately those days are long since gone...
It used to be the best charter airline to work for. Very good quality product for charter prices. Nowadays it's all "sell sell sell". The company doesn't take care of its crews anymore!!
I didn't want to leave the best bunch of people I've ever worked with, CC and F/D are exceptional, lots of fun when on a long trip and humour 24/7 in the crew room.
I am glad I am out of it though.

Amazing to say, now even pilots are starting to suffer from the company's change of philosophy and lack of interest in its workforce (not enough cabin and flight crews is the problem n.1) and even my partner, who's a captain in FCA, would leave straight away if he only had the chance.

But for cabin crew, if you enjoy selling and love working to reach money targets every flight, and don't mind sleep pattern disruptions every day of the week and want to join a group of VERY GOOD AND VERY FUNNY PEOPLE, then it might be the place for you!! I miss my mates so much.

Good luck!!!

FBW

PS: First officer....what you say used to be true, but unfortunately not anymore. With the exception of last november all the other winter months were full of flights-especially long ones like TFS, ACE, LPA etc. In january and march I was left with No SBY and 8 days off....same for my other half....