PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heads-up, flight test jobs, post details here.
Old 21st Jul 2004, 15:43
Genghis the Engineer

Received 53 Likes on 29 Posts
Heads-up, flight test jobs, post details here.

Something like this has been running on Rotorheads since early 2003 quite successfully. So, I thought it was time to copy the idea.

If anybody has heads up on a job in flight testing, anywhere worldwide please feel free to post details and/or a link here. Rules will be:-

- Any in-depth discussion on "how to get" a particular job on another thread or privately please.

- Any posts concerning jobs which have no substantial FT content will be deleted without explanation or apology.

- No general posts to an agency site, only to specific jobs.

- No large graphics or pictures.

Apart from that, please be sensible, please post as much information as you reasonably can, and please respect the anonymity of all posters unless they specifically state their identity in a post or their profile.

G

Postscript, 2 December 2004. I've been asked by PPrune Deputy Chief Pilot to crack down on agency posts - so two recentish posts to this forum (both in this thread) have been deleted today.

If you do represent a recruitment agency, please contact PPrune management via the website, they don't charge much to carry your adverts and this is the most widely read aviation professionals bulletin board in the world - so I'm sure you'll get value for money.

Sorry about that, but I have some idea how much money you chaps make out of placing somebody, and I'm sure that you can afford it.

G

Last edited by Genghis the Engineer; 2nd Dec 2004 at 16:42.