PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exam marking
Thread: Exam marking
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2004, 15:20
mad_jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will go with Capt. Manuvar.

I have never needed to go and find a key to get the exam scripts or marking sheets. And to be honest i can't actually think of a school where the instructors haven't had access.

After the fact that the new exams proberly got dumped in exactly the same place as the old ones. The likely hood that they have been compromised is exactly the same as the old ones. And we didn't used to hear of loads of cheating going on.

The belgrano don't sound as if they care either. Will act if people will be prepared to substantiate their allegations. Aye right so your going to tell them you got your license illegally so they can take it off you or do more studying when you didn't cheat anyway. And as keygrip says if it has been reported already and nothing has been done.

I quite like the idea of a pc based system. You could dongle the program so only the dongle would need to be secured. Would be pretty easy to set up. The machine could debrief the student with set explanations (which would be nice as i have seen instructors arguing over what they really meant with a question). There would be no hassels trying to find an examiner to mark scripts.
Every month the schools either uploads the results by internet or sends a disk in. So no fiddeling more than 3 tries or a 74% pass.

MJ