PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers No3
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2004, 00:50
C.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RS
The reason for the laughter is that we are all aware you and the boys are at the airport every day and talk all the time so why come on to a public forum rehashing all that you have already said and pretending like you havent spoken in ages. It makes you look silly.

(Oh yeah, im always increasing assets too, whats that got to do with all this??? Bit lost on that point.)

Bills being paid has never been mentioned before. I dont think you ever have said on this forum that this was the reason you guys started this action was it? And from your previous replies it sounds like you just dont want him there, not because you care that hes not paying someone.
Before the problems with you guys getting nasty, im sure that bills must have been paid. Maybe your action is the reason they are not now! If my landlord and their friends were trying to sabotage my business, i wouldnt pay them either. Im sure you must understand that.

I seriously hope you can find a way to operate all together. Remember that all operators on the aerodrome have supplied a lot of smiles on a lot of faces over the years, it would be a shame for that to stop. Good luck in your endeavours!

CA

PS What was with the smiley with glasses? No problem with my eyes, and i surely couldnt be classed as a nerd by you could I?