PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2004, 22:11
Bizzi_Boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrat's to you too Summa,

It's such a weird feeling isn't to know your on the way to get your wings.

Iguanahead, thank you so much for you constant emails and support in the forum as well as the pep talks in the phone, and you know I can't wait to be dressed in that uniform with my cheesy grin and lop sided dimples. *smirk*

I do hope you hear something today and then I can rest easy knowing we will study together.

Just a thought for those of you who have not heard. I am guessing it has to do with the amount of notice you gave on your application. What I'm referring to is, the part that stated how many weeks notice you had to give your current employer. The reason I think this could be delaying things is because of the people I know who had to give upto 4 weeks notice, they seem to have been notified, but people who didn't have much notice seem not to have been called. I can only assume this is due to the fact they want to make sure they have allocated for everyone and then people with short notice they can slot in where gaps are in the numbers for the training school.

Just a thought !.

Well Bizzi_Boi has another day at the office to attend, and I tell you it's not going to be easy driving to the office for the next weeks before I start with MAM. I gave in my resignation yesterday and instantly had a crowd of staff wanting to know about how, where, when, and a few faces of shock and I guessing a few faces of envy. But it's all good !.

Good luck people, keep in touch

Cheers.