Old 19th Jul 2004, 11:52
GoGirl

PPRuNette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

How'd he know that?

Could THIS POST have given you away

Wunala
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe
posted 17th July 2004 10:59
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like you are a private pilot who thinks he/she knows best.

G'day,

Whoever you're talking to, here's my reply for myself or whoever you're talking to. ACMS, it sounds you're someone who thinks you're a professional pilot or something. You have no right to talk about someone when you don't even know them. Yes oh boy I've heard of VNAV, I've even heard of LNAV. Vertical Navigation for descent, auto approach, etc. Lateral Navigation for turning, straight and level flight and of course following the waypoints you've entered into the FMC. Not only you know ok? I'm sure many others here know AND no I'm not an airline pilot. Haven't event started my lessons yet, still in high school Please don't be so up yourself.

Cheers,

Wunala

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Posts: 48 | From: Sydney | Registered: Jul 2004 | Status: Offline | IP: Logged

(My Bold....for clarification )

Gee, this boards' come a long way

GG