PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - From Zero to Forty Five - my PPL Diary
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2004, 09:20
mazzy1026

Spicy Meatball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whirly

Thankyou for your post - I appreciate your thoughts and advice - of which I will consider dearly. (Absolutely no need to delete it )

As for those who wish to "shoot" you or me down for trying to do something good then the simple phrase stands, as Whirly correctly stated:

And for those who don't like it, there's a simple solution, don't click on it.
It's as simple as that - there are thousands of threads out there, some which may get on your nerves, and others which make you feel great in the day - if you dont like it just dont read it ! I am not trying to make any enemies, nor am I trying to gain any extra buddies !

As for your comments regarding when something goes wrong. Well I had thought of that possibility but like you said, it is very rare that someone will get through it without problems, and if I can document my problems and hurdles along the way, then it may help others. Whether people read it for; advice, humour, out of sheer boredom or whatever, as long as it is read without spite is all I care about. Whats the point in bringing someone down for making a note of their achievements?

I hope this remains a good thread and thankyou for the 5 star.

Best wishes

Lee