PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair logo jets
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2004, 09:00
batninth
Oh Shazbat!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where are the nuts?

RichT & Barcardi Walla - apologies if it seemed heavy but I did have my tongue firmly in my cheek when I wrote the post.

Think me and Rich T are talking about nuts that originate on an island not too far from UK
So was I when I said that the product may have been put together in a facility where nuts might have been present. For some strange reason at the moment I was writing that, the signpost by the traffic lights at the entrance to Dublin airport came to mind with the pointer to RyanAir...

EastMids - I think there's more than one, but having one at the top of the organisation does make it easier for the others to make headway.

RichT - I am not so sure about the ladies and gentlemen who hold the control column. Despite the stories that I occassionally hear when sitting in a bar in the Emerald Isle with a Guinness in my hand, are we not told that these guys are following SOPs, and I guess that we may judge the many by the antics of the few.

What would be interesting is to know how much effect the logo planes have actually had. Does seeing a bright yellow 737 encourage me to hire a car from Hertz, or seeing a red one make me think of ordering a Kilkenny?