PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Questions for SA Airlink J41 pilots
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2004, 22:22
BAKELA
Registered User *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Block Fuel on a sector length's of 50nm
You can drive that, ...china. Rhino horn is better. Then you can drive anything.
TAS and Fuel Flow (ISA +15) at 5000'
In Johannesburg that would mean take-off at +-500ft below ground level. Not healthy. At the coast it would mean giving the pax a scare...mostly anyway.
Do you guys ever use Long Range Cruise?
What for? In South Africa...?
Are there any problems with the aircraft that seem to reoccur?
Yes. : Mostly crew related. By the way, is that reoccur or recur..like in recurrency?
Overall how would you rate the aircraft?
Which one of the fifteen? Or do we have a chance for the Olympics? and....on a scale of what? Compared to sheep maybe...?
Typical Operating of your aircraft?
Usually (always that is) with a crew of three and as many pax as we can legally get into it. Africa again you know...
Max weight in the rear locker, and the compartment aft of the wing?
Being Africa...what fits...goes. I suppose the "compartment aft of the wing" refers to the pod. Btw, only the aircraft that came form Aus had rear lockers. Always from the back I suppose...:
Is there any carry on locker space and if so what is it's weight limit.
Refer to the above...and the African connection. PLEASE don't ask me about IT in Africa...what you're talking about?
Is the rear locker class "C" or "D"?
The security agencies (if any) or the defence force (if any) or the health depatment (I won't say if any) may help here. This is Africa remember...

China, boetie, sakkie, bru, swaer, cousin, chom, mate, dude, brother, lovie, babes, (****!!!!...I thought the cross-dressing wasn't a good idea..), et al, the above was answered in jest. If you want the gaff that you want, please contact the operator of J41 aircraft directly or PM me with the pukka gen you want and I'll put you in contact with the CP at Link.