PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2004, 08:20
OZcabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Guys!

Congratulations to all of those who got in and fingers crossed for those who are still waiting. All i can say is as i'm sure you've heard before, be prepared for the training! I knew it would be difficult, but it was a different difficult to what i expected. My training group spent three and a half weeks in Melbourne (we're Perth based) and there were times where we were all sitting with our heads on the table at 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning repeatedly saying "my brain just can't take any more in!" after trying to memorize a whole heap of stuff. I remember one of the girls in our group is a dancer and ended up having to make a dance to help her remember emergency drills etc, so it was funny seeing her sitting at her desk when we were doing the final exam doing the dance to herself so she could write the drill out!!!!!! Now when we look back at it and look at photos etc, it was such a good time! Make sure you take your cameras and if you want to take a photo, ask your instructor first as there's obviosuly areas you can't take photos. Most of all, have a fantastic time, it's the best, but just be prepared for some studying and most importantly, memorising!!!!! It's only as hard as you want to make it! If any of you have any questions on the training, pm me, i went through the QF training last March & will be happy to try and answer your questions

well done again!
Oz