PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 17th Jul 2004, 01:09
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rusty

I agree loosely with what you are saying - the stages do get more difficult as you move through the selection process, but I'm sure the vast majority of applicants would be aware of that!

Also Penguina does not appear to me to be struggling with the questions at all, simply asking a perfectly reasonable question regarding a stage of selection that I didn't find a walk in the park either. (And the mecchano tractor I helped build with my team at stage three was pretty good in my humble opinion

As Fred4000 says, each stage is important, as each is essentially pass or fail.

I'm not trying to have a go at you, everyone sees things differently etc, but flaming someone for asking a question, particularly on wannabes, is a tad unfair. Penguina, I would argue, is demonstrating a thorough approach to the selection process.

This thread was an enormous help to me during selection, and I would recommend that anyone going through the process read every page (yes I know it's long ) but in particular the post with the link to the Kent Uni website is very useful for stage 3.

I take it from your posts that you have passed selection Rusty - congratulations and I look forward to seeing you out here.