PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Multiflight info.
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2004, 09:37
Northern Highflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had heard all the usual views (both good and bad) on this and other FTO's in the Yorkshire area. When I first called them over a year ago they weren't over helpful on the telephone and I admit to being put off them somewhat.

I decided that the only way was to pay them a visit, which I did, unannounced, several weeks ago. I had a lengthy chat with two of the instructors, a tour of the premises and about an hour in the sim trying my hand at twins for the first time. It was enjoyable, fun and relaxed. It won my vote and I start my training with them towards the end of the year (6 more ATPL passes permitting).

I also spoke to Andy on the telephone who seemed friendly and helpful. For me, a good customer service is as important as the standard of training and only time will tell if my choice is the right one. They certainly don't seem to be any worse than any of the others in this area, and if the instructors and staff are as helpful and approachable during my training as they were on my visit I will be more than happy. If not, then I can always take my business elsewhere.