PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers No3
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2004, 07:17
QNIM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gday sactaf
If your sick and tired of reading my posts its easy turn off your computer turn on your television and watch Sesame Street or something simular I’m sure you will find that far more stimulating. As for mowing or painting not me. I would like to point out if you operate an aircraft outside its published parameters and bend it the insurance company won’t pay up, so I think you have been given false information.

Gday bush mechanics
Never owned a terry towelling hat that’s the type some lame’s wear isn’t it?
I would probably fit in with your local gliding club as I found all that I have come in contact with very safety conscious and don’t break the safety regulations just for the almighty dollar.
Never lost any charts or penetrated controlled airspace without a clearance and have never had any query on my queens English as for being a menace to aviation I’m only a menace to those who intentionally ignore and break the safety regulations.

I think the pair of you should with a few other dysfunctional souls who can’t debate with out personal attacks, take some time to read and absorb the contents of Danny’s post.

Having another great day.
Cheers Q