PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2004, 21:42
Bizzi_Boi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
** Nods **

I totally agree, the waiting has become in my words, 'painful'.

Some form of contact during this time would have been good to at least know where we are all at.

Such as : " We wish to inform you that your application has successfully made it the shortlist of candidates, we will endeavour to contact you by X date with a final decision on your application....."

I mean, at least some form of contact would have at least told you if your in with a chance, or if you have been sitting around waiting for a NO. Time makes the human brain think too much and I'm sure a lot of us have thought both positive and negative through this waiting period. But it looks like the 2 week wait has deadlined today.

But if we don't hear from them, it's not like we are not used to waiting. I will just continue to do the following to ease the pain :

1. Keep drawing pictures of a white kangaroo on a red triangle.
2. Annoying my flat mate by organising the lounge room like a aircraft cabin.
3. Requesting that pax in my car fasten their seatbelts and switch their mobile devices off prior to leaving the street curb.

At least that way I am allowing others to feel the pain, see I'm sharing and that's a good attribute isn't it ?

Cheers,

Bizzi_Boi