PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A380 will not make London QC2 for takeoff
Old 15th Jul 2004, 13:18
Toulouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on 747Focal. I tend to read a lot of posts by you (you appear to post alot), and some of the time I find them really quite interesting, but let' say, 80% of the time all you do is appear to jump at any opportunity to knock an Airbus aircraft! That's when your posts become a little less interesting.

Not wanting to insult you (I assure you that is not my intention), but could you just drop the Airbus bashing and inciting AvB wars. I think most of us are getting a bit fed up with it!

Actually, since I started redaing these forums (not just pprune) and there are soooo many Americans who seem to get some sort of kick out of knocking Airbus (simply and clearly because it's not from the U S A), I've actually started finding myself thinking "oh, come Airbus, get another order for your 380 or whatever", I read about an order for the 7E7 and I think "darn, not an order for Boeing"... Then I have to very quickly say to myslef "what a load of rubbish".
I've always loved airplanes, be it Airbus, Boeing, whatever... so STOP creating these silly prejudices.