PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Syd-Canberra-Syd Services Under Threat
Old 15th Jul 2004, 12:16
robroy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

I, as a tax payer, help to fund the the public servants!

I expect the majority of Gov. air travel to use the cheapest available, no 1st, no Bus. class or whatever, ECONOMY and FF points accured go into a pool, to help fund other public servant travel.

They have no right to use the FF points, as we, the taxpayers have paid for the tickets, not them.

If they don't like it, lets start a forum, to get together a concerned group to bring pressure on the Gov. prior to the election.to bring this about. Also, Virgin Blue must be used at least 50% if not more.

QF, are still far to protected, they are no longer an Australian Airline, ( Aust. Gov. owned, US, YOU and I , that is ) and if the foreign owners and local management end up going down the same path as AN, then tough. The solution, the Oz. Gov. should reclaim our ( TAXPAYERS ) old airline, and change the QF management, ASAP.

As to you Virgin Blue knockers, BELT UP, GET A LIFE!!!!

Credentials, Recently retired, long time International Boeing Captain, ( glass cockpit ) with a bit of Douglas, Lockheed, NA and the good old DH82 to start the ball rolling.

Cheers