PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2004, 12:26
Bizpax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The light of reason and truth

It seems that Voices of Reason is seeing some signs of impact on the policy makers as a result of his/its/their demolition and exposure of the lie of NAS. Perhaps we passengers are shortly to be relieved of the Dead Cat stench of this worst abuse of a public process ever witnessed in Australia and might have our safety returned to the proud level it once was. Since VoR seems to see the NAS debacle as a battle between good and evil, I point out that Jesus also explained to Nicodemus that 'although the light has come into the world men have shown they prefer darkness to the light because their deeds were evil. And indeed, everybody who does wrong hates the light and avoids it, for fear his actions should be exposed..' Perhaps that's why the chief instigator of NAS seems to have had a dummy spit and gone into hiding. He fears the light. I hope that the professionals in Canberra can clean up the mess and return confidence and trust to the industry.

For all those who have worked tirelessly under impossible pressures and conditions to protect me and my family when we fly - thank you. After 'rollback' I look forward to taking a 'quickie' to Cairns soon, secure in the knowledge that I'm in the hands of the world's best pilots and air traffic controllers.