PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Raids Meatbombers No3
View Single Post
Old 14th Jul 2004, 07:20
C.A.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice one wiz. How correct you are.

Hey pol, thats not the new hangar going up is it? El Presidente we salute you.

Utedriver, relax a bit big fella, its ok! They dont deserve your frustration. We all know that these guys talk every day face to face and just retype on here pretending they dont. This thread has become only interesting to us all to see what utter crap they can come up with this time and laugh AT them. Yes boys, we are laughing at YOU! Get out and fly rather than sitting here whining about flying. Trust me its more fun!

QNIM/POL,(Thats for you wiz) Who really cares what Mc and his legal team do. Who cares if he pleads guilty or not.
Remember you may be fighting to stop him, but its the airport owner that suffers and doesnt get paid her dues.

Guys, overall its time to move on. And today is as a good as ever time to start seeing it would have been Clare's birthday. Bury the hatchet guys and get back to some serious fun in the air, thats what aero clubs are there for arent they, to encourage more flying.
It cant be that difficult to find a safe way to mix all operators at a small country dirt strip. Idea number one, what if all circuits were now to the east and dropping to the west. That kind of idea works most other places ive seen. I hope youre listening CASA. Could it be that simple? Shouldnt we be here trying to find a resolution rather than bitching?

Anyway lifes too short fellas, enjoy today and forget the past. Trust me the future is more important!

C.A.