PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Legal action against Naunton Pugh t/a Cape Flying services(Europe)
Old 13th Jul 2004, 20:35
Staller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NP on SY:
"Anone who has followed this matter by reading his postings on Pprune may well take the view that he is vindictive, vengeful and downright nasty. "

Whereas others may take the view that the defendant is is vindictive, vengeful and downright nasty!

CFI-CFS on PPrune
"Not going to post or probably even open this site again, unfortunately it provides a medium that can be abused by any individual to discredit whoever they like with very little if any, recourse…"

What a bunch of hypocritical *******:

I think that the whole story will make great reading in a popular UK Aviation magazine!And, this case may pave the way for future scenerios.

I fear this could signal a downturn of UK students visiting a certain flight school in South Africa, my only hope is that is does not tarnish the overall appeal of a PPL in Southern Africa and the legitimate 'what you see is what you get' or 'what you fly is what you pay for' type Flight Schools which do exist. Sandy should be praised for his resiliance and giving people a choice to see the facts in black and white, opening peoples eyes to just how big a decision it is picking a school abroad, when frankly you know very little about them. I expect to receive a torrid of abuse now from a certain person who operates the said flying school. Just remember, "...Sticks and Stones..."

CFS has had many a happy customer, THAT IS NOT IN DOUBT, they have also had many an unhappy customer and it is the treament of these customers that is the issue and one I personally find repulsive and unproffesional.

If Sandy has only tought prospective Students one thing, let that be

"Buyers Beware"

Fly safe, fly happy.

P.S If I had seen this forum before I chose where to do my PPL, CFS would never have made the shortlist.

Last edited by Jetdriver; 16th Jul 2004 at 01:04.