PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai departures/delays
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2004, 15:33
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vercingetorix. Oh, so you still haven't worked out who I am? Keep trying, Julio.

EuroATC. You've insisted on making an ass of yourself, so I'll make it easy for you.
I do not mouth off on subjects which I have no knowledge, first off, my initial post on this topic was made from an observation sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft
Do you realise how stupid you sound "I once flew in the cockpit and lalalalala........." From that post
All the controller had to do is release you for take off and a turn 30 degrees off centreline to permit faster jet climbing behind. They don't understand the concept of initial separation
Someone else pointed out the restrictions we work under, and what happens if you do things that aren't permitted. I was trying to postulate a reason for the particular night in question, when you just jumped in and started firing from the hip. You then went on to show your ignorance about why LVPs might've been at fault. I am happy to stand by my statement about you spouting off on subjects of which you have no knowledge. DO you know what DXB can and can't do, and why?
I am not venting
You need to have a good long look at yourself. Have a read of your own (recent) post history.
See thing is, I made some suggestions in Bahrain, some were taken and changes have started happening, others were ignored. I understand how it works and I CHOOSE to not continue working here
So you agree. Bend or break. You have chosen to break.
You would be amazed what could happen if you all stood together.
Yes. We'd all be in jail. How naive are you?
And no, the same doesn't apply everywhere
When you find that Utopia, let us know. Same $hit, different degrees/day/management.
I've worked in Europe and North America
Your former colleagues talk in glowing terms of Navcanada (or hongkers, or oz, or wherever). Are you just terminally dissatisfied?

OOH yeah, I'm REAL nasty!

Thanks, your input has just been sooooo helpful on this topic. Cup of vitriol, anyone?