PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Triple A = Triple the cost
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2004, 13:15
Delta Echo Bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for your side of the story Monitor Vertical Speed, but I would say that the lessons you learn at any flight school will stay with you for the rest of your life, for good or for bad, unless of course you make great efforts to un learn them.

I did not go to the school with minimum time, in fact I went with quite substantial professional experience. I found that previous experience was not respected and apparently everything I'd ever done was wrong. Now being in a scheduled airline, I discovered that my previous experience in fact is valid, and I was not the one in the wrong.

My training was made substantially more difficult due to what I felt was a basic lack of respect for the student.

I also felt the accounting department was poor, and even months after my training was completed I was still receiving bills. When I questioned these, the attitude of the owner/head of training completely changed and became even less respectful.

If I could change one thing in my life, I would never have given AAA a second look. Oh well, we live and learn, and in 12 years I'll have recovered financially.

Enjoy my money MB.

I admire honesty.

I don't admire AAA.