PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mam forum
Thread: mam forum
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2004, 08:56
wing8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Hang on,be positive,there is light at the end of the tunnel.....

Hello patient ones........

I know the feeling,did it some time ago but waited much longer,this I think is not the case for you lot.....you are nearly there....
QF are very keen to commence training schools asap due to shortages in Short-haul and have told us they are putting you through many training schools commencing as early as the end of this month with more in August so when you get that phone call-enjoy it!

Am sorry I haven't psoted earlier for info but if any of you have any casual related questions that Qf/MAM havent answered,ask away,I am a casual currently on full time contract(I started in the last intake around Christmas).

Things have changed,and keep on changing &my advice is enjoy the ride as it's a great job if you avoid getting sucked in to all the negativity and gloom that comes with change-if you don't become obssessed with the "will we ever be full-time"thing,you will realise how lucky you are to have come this far-well done!

Someone told me this when I went through training...when you come across the occasional negativity,whingeing,complaining etc-think back to how you felt when you got(or in your case get)the call to say "you made it"-hold on to that....