PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stoush royale coming in Qantas
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2004, 08:48
speeeedy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rehab,

Nice try, however a quick read will not do, please read it again. I know this thing inside out and back to front, I am not going out on a wing here.

Page B:392 paragraph 1.12 of the Award (LOA 156A) states quite clearly what is required in regards to Part 6. Part six talks about scheduling and hours or work and does refer to the allocation of work v/v seniority, however it does not mention what the seniority is.

You would be aware that the squirrel cage is still seniority (just a different type), part 6 embraces seniority but does not talk about how it works, that is precisely why there is an ENTIRELY separate section of the award dealing with how seniority works, but as I have pointed out the LOA and the IA never refers to this section, for very good reason.

There is NO reference in the LOA regarding a switch to the LH award in its ENTIRETY. That is just a Lie… Either use facts or you do your argument no good at all.

Maybe you second guessed what AIPA was doing when both the IA and the LOA were written. That it has now turned out different to what you imagined is immaterial.

But what is written is written, why is not relevant now, but the FACT is that seniority will have to be decided to the satisfaction of BOTH Q and A pilots, if not, then it will go to the umpire. I say bring on the umpire….NOW.

PS – Pollution: **, I don’t think so - **** you too W , try again...

Last edited by Woomera; 11th Jul 2004 at 09:55.