PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World Hall of Shame
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2004, 06:53
Like This - Do That

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Old Nickdearden

Allow me to 'just add' .... 51-15 won on only 27% of the possession. As Jacko & Bullet Tooth Tony have mentioned in earlier posts, if you've won, you've won!

Jacko as a loaf thieving, whining, foul mouthed, jumbuck stowing, criminal, Dame Edna loving, suspected republican, [feel free to keep piling on the insults....] Australian born and ill-bred (!) I will stand on top of the highest peak and acclaim the virtues of the 2003 WORLD CHAMPION English Rugby team till I'm blue in the face. Frankly, I think most other 'Strayans will too. That drop goal was the defining sporting moment of the year for mine.

As for JH and his sour puss grumpy medal ceremony, I couldn't agree more. The official excuse (they always have one, haven't they?) was that the television schedule had been eaten into as a result of extra time, thus had to hurry that bit. You'll have noticed that the Wallabies runners up medals were also abruptly thrust on their chests by the Irishman (names eludes me...) who was (is?) IRB Chairman.

OK, whinge over now.

Carry on men ....