PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT operator selling Jobs 10k (Allegedly)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2004, 06:24
rearwhelsteer888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger I've sniffed you out !!!

Growler ,This thread need not be entertained any more,This is a arguement which is way old between two enemies from adelaide.I've had a close look at this and notice that the three first post's are from people that only had 3 posts each.This is a total smear campaign and it is pathetic,the person involved is one of the biggest twits I've ever known,And yes old mate we know who you are,keep it up because you will eventually be a very sad and lonely person,if not already,qantas recriuting been on to you latley mate???.......mmmm,think not.
I heard that you have got the sack from mbd in the last week or so.bad luck.
So growler my friend I totally agree with you ,I have never worked for free EVER in GA and really disagree with it and have had a real crack at the parachute operators on this forum for taking advantage and know the damage that it does and the bloke in question has tha exact mentality,so thats why I will defend him,he is the last bloke to work for free,let alone pay for it for gods sake.This whole thing is one ******** with a grudge,he needs to get a new career,anyone who cant see through this git and plans on giving him a job I feel very sorry for them.
RWS888 I'm out of this one ,let this BITCH wear himself out.