PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick threatens to sue AsA
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2004, 01:51
World's Worst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ah, 4711, you smell so sweet - I used to give 4711 eau de cologne to my mother for Xmas - and even she knew how to recognise incompetence amongst controllers.

S-T - guess the first 4 letters of your callsign truely identify you - I don't actually need the O2 to which you so eruditely refer. I live on the methane that eminates from the rear ends on slack-a**ed Sydney controllers who don't give a s**t. New colostomy bag required!

Down draught - are you so ignorant and insensitive that you would just refuse a clearance to a VFR aircraft because a non-legal document like AIP says RPT have priority.

That's just hogwash. Check again, windy feathers. I am NOT saying give RPT priotity over VFR - I AM saying a VFR coming in off the ocean - that's from the east to you Sydney people - which will cross over a down-wind stream for 34, or under a departure stream from 16, is a REAL easy manage.

You guys at Sydney haven't a clue about air traffic control.

It's an over-statement of your ability to say that you even recognised Dick's callsign.

Come into the 19th century, guys - give a VFR a chance. They won't bite! They talk, therefore they are!!!

Oh, pppppsssss......who wrote the AIP anyway.... it wouldn't happen to have been air traffic controllers from AirNOservices Australia.

What legal head of power does the AIP have anyway. There is ABSOLUTELY no legal head of power for your rediculous priority system. None at all.

Dick - try them on that and you are ABSOLUTELY sure to win - and they are scared sh**less that someone will twig. There is NO legal authority for the priority system in MATS. NONE!