PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dick threatens to sue AsA
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2004, 00:51
World's Worst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear,

You controllers are just so bloody stupid. Der, wake up!

The point is, ****su, that slack-a**ed controllers, earning $125,000 a year, refused a clearance to a VFR flight at 8,500 feet, out of pure badness. He wasn't even landing at Sydney.

Forget who it was, and forget what he said in the paper. Your mates screwed over an aircraft asking for a legitimate and grantable clearance. It happens EVERY day in Sydney, in case you hadn’t realized. VFR flights get refused into Sydney so often now they don’t even ask anymore. Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Launceston, Hobart, Albury, Rockhampton, Alice Springs, Darwin, Williamtown, East Sale, Moorabin, Townsville, Maroochydore, Tamworth, Bankstown, Mackay, Archerfield, Parafield, Jandakot, Canberra – even poor old Gerry at Camden – know how to issue a clearance – AND separate a VFR aircraft from another aircraft.

Sydney controllers should hang their heads in shame. They are the world’s absolute worst proponents of the art. Shame, shame, shame, on you!!

16 down: (4, 2, 3, 6) Clint is mixed, but she arranged to see the snow end turn – what would make them happy?

Just got your barb, bobster.

Let me see. Where in MATS does it say that an aircraft with 200 people gets priority over an aircraft with 2?

Do you think that a VFR flight doing maybe 200kts is really going to hold up Mr IFR for long? Should I block 3000 feet for 20 minutes? Ever heard of a paper stop level? How long have you been doing air traffic control - 2 minutes? Give me a break. You really are pathetic.

Better go to the sim and do some refresher training.