PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT operator selling Jobs 10k (Allegedly)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2004, 00:42
rearwhelsteer888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger ALLEGEDLY

Dogboy,polish and two in,you guys or maybe girls for that matter are typical of the crap that gets slung around on this forum.Rumours......Thats what it is,and I happen to know this particular fella and he is a top bloke.and happens to be one of the biggest advocats of new pilots rights around ,if only there where more of him, then things for ones that are starting out would be some what easier I can assure you.
Do any of you blokes know him?????
He,s come there as the most experienced pilot by some stretch,multi eng ifr instructor,and he has been employed as check and training,I think that you three people have let the heat go to your head(and its winter for gods sake)
The problem with it is that you see some dude come up from adelaide and get straight on a twin and you think that because you all had to start on a single that he should,get over it and instead of worrying about others you should look at yourselves and try and not be so gelous.Because you three reek of it .Its ugly..
This is precisly the reason that I could not be F*#@ed going to darwin to get some hours,and have to deal with all you WANNABES......
As my old man of 9,500 multi hrs always said to me "Mate! SCREAMERS AND DREAMERS"
And that applys to you three like you would not believe.
Get a Life
RWS888