PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AIR ONE Italy - NEVER FLY ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 8th Jul 2004, 14:29
Bengwa Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry AIR ONE Italy - NEVER FLY ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 12 months of planning our family holiday and saving all our money to come see our relatives that we havnt seen in 9 years , we have been let down to the point that I am FURIOUS

My sister lost all her luggage with these jokers a week ago, and after lodging lots of paper work and fax´s we cant even get a person to reply to our requests. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars worth of IDD roaming calls we´ve been making.

We cant even be told the basics

If the bags have been located....

Where they went....

When they will be sent to us.....

THE STAFF DONT KNOW ANYTHING NOTHING!!!!!

With no signs of anger or tension the staff have still hung up on us , not returned our calls , reply´d to our claims. One person even told us to call back in 6 months if they havnt been located.

This is also a serious security issue that should be looked at.

People keep transfering us to numbers that arent answered , and when we´re told to try this "guy" he just refers us to another person...

I work for a major international carrier and I am just apalled at the treatment that we have recieivd from these people.

If anyone works for these people and can provide me with an e-mail address or phone number that will have some results it would be much appreciated.

[email protected]