PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2004, 13:09
WALLEY2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In defence of Woomera the quote attributed to me was a tongue in cheek reply pointing out S-T who in listing all the fellows Dick had said were crazy eg: CASA, ATC, RPT Captains, AsA, ATSB etc had left out Airport owners. Those comment I wrote were about me. Gagged Again: I think you missed the point again.

Well S-T: I can now rest easy as Gagged Again has made up for your failure to advise that Dick also thought I was stupid, I appear to be a complete unethical imbecile. Surely this cements my place on the defamed, anti progress, over-safe, over analysed, anti-Christ oops anti-NAS list.

Gagged Again:

I am satisfied I have kept my main comments to areas of my professional expertise being engineering risk assessment, airports and un-controlled terminal airspace procedures, ICAO, CASA, and some FAA applicable regulations.

I can not comment on your counter arguments to our Broome CAGRS/MBZ position as you made none.

Anyway I hope this statement stops an incorrect attack on Woomera.

Thanks for the supportive comments from others- despite the occasional posts like Gagged Again this forum is worthwhile and the discussion and debates helps to stimulate and re-assess held positions especially on difficult subjects like NAS.