PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA and Flt Dispatchers
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2004, 09:14
Irv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EASA and Regulating Flight Ops Personnel (Flight Dispatch Licence)

Is everyone aware that EASA (loosely the EU driven JAA raplacement) is asking whether it should regulate flight dispatchers and feedback to EASA has a deadline of July 31st 2004?

I'm not 'of this forum' but I'm trying to get private pilots to respond to lots of EASA questions by 31st July - but one of the 15 questions they are asking is whether they (EASA) should include Flight Dispatchers in their regulatory remit. I noticed during a search of PPRUNE that there was no mention of EASA on this forum,

Question number 15 in the current request for feedback from EASA reads as here in blue, and YOU, if you are a Flight Dispatcher, are a 'stakeholder' in their terms:

Question 15:
a) Do stakeholders agree that cabin crew should hold a licence issued on the basis of common implementing rules adopted by the Commission?
b) Do stakeholders agree that flight dispatchers should hold a licence issued on the basis of common implementing rules adopted by the Commission?

So if you've any views on whether Flight Dispatchers should be licensed by the EU, feedbaclk is needed to EASA, on their own forms, by the end of July 2004.
To find out how, have a look at:
EASA Post on Cabin Crew Forum

Last edited by JB007; 21st Jul 2004 at 14:31.