PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2004, 02:02
lastposting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DEBATE OUTSIDE OF PPRUNE

I'm gonna let you have it, then I'm outta here for good.

Woomera PPrunes administration in their wisdom have decided to brown me out again. Your site, fair enough. But there is no way you can then go on to claim to be a defacto site for a NAS debate, because the only one you let in for the "for" team is Dick Smith... I'll tell you again, I am not the author / webmaster of bindook.com. It must be as a NAS supporter that this is occuring. NOT the way to run a fair debate.

Hempy your above post is dispicable and offensive. Your ignorance is legendary, HTF would you know how often I fly??? It's a helluva lot more than twice a month, let me tell you. Woomera , the double standard for allowed postings that exist on this forum that clearly contravene your own posting rules is another reason why PPrune can't be considered as a serious debating location for this topic ... unless it takes a neutral position on this topic and reserves it's interference on posters/postings to the rude and offensive ones.

Ferris Personal attacks???? Quote Capelhorn from another thread...

S-H You B@@@@@
You left out the capitalistic, opium running, sell their grandma for two bob, profiteering air-pot-smoking owners.
What is the link to the real site? must take a look
If that isn't a personal attack I don't know what constitutes one (not to mention libelous)... and don't tell me he got an "actual expert" to check that one out.

As for RPT guys having more experience, in some cases, sure, but how long since some of those guys actually flew commercial GA? Some of 'em might go back to the full reporting days, I'd say. Fly the 747 any day, but I wouldn't give 'em a Cheftian or a Cessna 182 to fly about with without a check first, they're likely to flare 80 feet above the rwy before getting a bit of practice. It's just common bloody sense.

Overrun I am very well aware that Broome is not Radar equipped. If Capelhorne is soooo acutely aware of RPT safety as he says why doesn't he just fund radar into his airport. What?? the cost you say Capelhorne??? What cost a life, right???

Dick Smith Dick, I'd suggest to not waste another line here in this forum. You really are dealing with the lunatic fringe in here. Keep up the great work.

VoR excellent research and some good points in your postings. Thank God one of you has the sense to debate NAS rationally. May I say it'd be best to debate Dick Smith outside of this forum somewhere, say, at a conference of some kind on neutral ground, where the more rational can meet face to face to discuss differences and get viewpoints across calmly and without abuse... and without getting RSI for your efforts. Surely a compromise exists, "somewhere in between shall we all meet" and hopefully a clear, agreed upon direction & resolution with NAS and the finer points can be undertaken as a result. I urge you & Dick to consider.

As for the rest of you whingeing ignorant lunatics, (NOT all of you!!!) gotta go fly in the real world now ... good riddance.

As expected, I'm sure Pprune "admin" will perform another brown out and lunatics who have nothing better to do than bag others and pick apart postings here will want the last word... so, knock yourselves out.

MP.

Last edited by lastposting; 4th Jul 2004 at 09:43.