PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - i'm beginning to worry about my atpl's please help
Old 3rd Jul 2004, 12:20
tiram

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have been using a cross with a pencil which works a treat for everything else. I'll try a dot and my map pens to see if that makes a difference cheers.
Any more thoughts on who has the best feedback?

Autoland, i'm the most nervous person in the world when it comes to exams, which is why i want feedback to give me a bit more confidence, in that i can pass the feedback questions i can pass the finals mentality. I think the wording in the questions could easily catch me out. Yes i know what they are asking but due to it being translated from another country or being gramatically incorrect, the wrong answer is crossed. I think the crossover from knowing the course to crossing the correct box is a leap, a leap bridged with feedback. Obviously i could be totally wrong having not sat any formal exams as of yet. I am not planning to learn the feedback but using the feedback to highlight areas of interest, unearthing obscure questions, and generally converting what i know into answers

Last edited by tiram; 3rd Jul 2004 at 13:50.