PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 2nd Jul 2004, 14:41
Rusty_207

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well I had my stage 3 yesterday (1st July) and join the list of many that were unfortunate enough to not meet CTC's high standards. I would like to say to all potential candidates that they are an extremely kind and professional bunch and really do try to calm you down and make you feel welcome, but unfortunately I feel my nerves still got the better of me!

It is a shame however that they feel they cannot give us feedback on our pitfalls as this could be extremely useful in personal development and if such a situation should arise again.

I would like to wish both the guys that got through (sorry your names have slipped my mind!!!) the best of luck in the future and if you read this, let us know how the simulator went. Also James, I noticed you were taken off individually, I do hope it was all good news and you will be joining the other two!!

To the rest of you, all the best in whatever you do, I wouldn’t have minded learning to fly with any of you. Remember, it’s not the end of the road yet!!!!

Regards

Mark