PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safety Alert PFA Rally Routings
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2004, 18:43
Chilli Monster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
But your sweeping anti-VFR comments above are quite something else.
And what part of my post is that then? I can't see any. Where do I "Hanker after a separate piece of sky". I don't - you're seeing things that aren't there (probably magnified in the bottom of a Fosters glass for all I know ) You'll notice that I said under normal circumstances the situation is manageable. Hardly anti-VFR, more a happy state of admitting both sides of the operation can work together. (Don't forget - I fly too).

However, this is not 'normal', and should have been thought of with a little bit of consultation (we only discovered the routes when the AIC was published - that's hardly sensible is it not?).

Airfield operators can't 'lobby' for CAS. It's all done on passenger numbers and involves a lengthy consultation process and is not granted lightly. Another hole in your knowledge base I'd say.

The difference between you and I is obviously I see things from both sides of the fence as well as the flight safety point of view. You only see yours - such vitriol doesn't exactly show you to be an expert on the matter (which you're not) so don't try and become one when you're not armed with all the knowledge and experience that others are.