PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2004, 08:53
FTI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Loveyawork Itchybum.

Yeah, I am very well aware that we Aussies can be rather lax with our grammar, language, spelling etc.

It comes from not caring too much about what every other person thinks. That said, there is a level of personal pride that should be taken with what one puts on a public/semi-private forum. Perception is reality.

Also, for your input into my quest. Thankyou, and to all those above Itchy that posted. Your advice is timeless, and invaluable. I cannot begin to tell you how much your advice has helped me just in the last two weeks to know how close I am to being completely successful in this pursuit. I have the drive, the desire and the ability. All I now need is the hours in the log book (and not in the logbook - thanks for that advice to whomever it was that gave it, sorry I can't remember while typing this...), the team sport and the contacts within the R.A.A.F. and possibly the Cadet framework.

I have by no means given up. I will keep all posted over the course of my next application how I go, so as to give you some results of your advice, and how well taken it was and will be.

Regards to all.
Update you soon.

FTI