PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Recent Observations- Continental/Virgin
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2004, 17:51
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems we have a reasonable conversation going on here. First let me say as one who flys cattle class, I dont expect much. And yes food is not a consideration. I do like some comfort on long flights and to have my knees up against the person in front is not comfort. The flight from London to Houston utilizes the 777, nicer seating.
Allowed 20kg on CO and then in London its 8kg on Virgin does put me on the spot. I carry as little as possible usually.
Knock on wood I have never lost a bag or had anything stolen but usually my carry on contains the more valuable items. I dont like to have to check that in mid trip. Especially when I have about 5 hours before departure to allow those in the back room to go through my stuff.
I have travelled many miles in many years and every trip is a learning experience. This forum gives me tips as to what to and not to do and its appreciated. I usually dont make the same mistake twice.
I have no problem with either airline other than my usual nit pik stuff and posted this just to give an observation.

Last edited by B Sousa; 26th Jun 2004 at 04:28.