PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NAS "report" - OZ Flying JUL04
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2004, 04:42
Paul Phelan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mistaken identity

I can assure you all that to the best of my knowledge Dick Smith isn't posing as Paul Phelan. Also I'd suggest you re-read the article as an aid to developing some basic comprension of what you read. Nowhere did I suggest that the Lancair pilot "assumed he was recieving a separation service." I'd add that the pilot concerned, who was flying for Max Hazelton when I first met him in the early sixties and had been operating a large and successful aerial agriculture business until he recently retired, can hardly be described as a "yuppy." I rarely visit these pages nowadays, because I get bored with the repetitive way people anonymously hurl second-hand insults at one another, which is characteristic of individuals with deep-rooted inferiority complexes, who don't have enough originality to compose new and entertaining insults. In some cases it not a complex at all, it's just reality.

PS: Can somebody define "bug smasher" for me? Is it a single engined aeroplane? A propeller aeroplane? An aeroplane that only takes one pilot to fly it? Anything lighter than a B737? You really shouldn't call aeroplanes names. They can develop inferiority complexes too, you know.