PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The NAS Debate: Other Opinions
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2004, 00:45
Chimbu chuckles

Grandpa Aerotart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Well we have a long term known egomaniac who has been exposed for innappropriately menacing various and sundry industry professional groups and govt bodies. (Broome/Dumstra)

By his own acknowledgement he views AOPA and everyone else as being of some lower intellect than himself (phone conversation with Gaunty)

His complete disdain for logical argument is here on pprune for the world to see.

Of late any, and I mean ANY/EVERY, professional group/Govt Dept/professional individual/private individual has been labelled as a 'fundamentalist' if they dare to dissagree with RHS.

His use of 'spin' as opposed to factual argument is constant. Just like the Pollies his answer to any question is to turn it back to 'the message'...the 'known, safer, proven and ICAO compliant North American System'. It makes no difference how many times it is shown that the North Americans are no more ICAO compliant than Oz was pre November 2003.

His constant whining about people on pprune posting annonymously has been proven to be about his innability to then threaten them personally/professionally.

Three different serious threats of legal action don't even shut the fool up.

And yet I feel compelled, in the Ozzy spirit of a fair go, to give Dick the last word.

"As patron of the Australian Skeptics I can assure you that the human power to self-delude is almost unlimited."

Chuck