PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC McAlpine/easyJet/JMC Sponsorship Selection
Old 24th Jun 2004, 11:15
ka_pai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hiya,

I have a couple of questions for the guys/girls out in NZ.

For your stage 3 interview did you have a lot of knowledge of the industry from years past as well as being up to date with current issue/events?
What did you do exactly for stage 4?
I have my stage 3 (resit) in sept and was advised, indirectly, to brush up on industry issues and interviewing techniques.

And how is the training scheduled out there? Do you have the same days free each week. Have ground school all day/part day mixed with flying. Trying to figure it out comparing to the schools here ,and how long they are, and it seems like a lot to do in a short space of time out there.

And to Mooney12, can't speak for those out there, but living out there is awesome. Lots of space, great food (curries ain't as good tho), great people. The weather has its days. I am biased of course as I'm from NZ.
I believe the school is at Ardmore which is 20 0dd mins from the city centre on a good day, bad day, a long time. Public transport sucks tho, but some pretty good pubs. But from the amount of work you have to do I wonder how much time you really get to live it up. Not much I would imagine.

Anyone else in the same boat as me regarding a resit or stage 3 in sept??

Cheers