PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An ambitious 15 year old needs your help!!!
Old 24th Jun 2004, 09:43
Global Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scroggs, please bear in mind who will be reading your replys. I have been in this industry for some time and am well beyond 17 but I found your posts curt and annoying. As a moderator I find it almost irresonsible of you.

While young wannabees may not have the wisdom and knowledge that the rest of us have, they come to this site for just that and it is up to us to pass it on to them. It needs to be passed on in a way that is fully informative and encouraging at the same time. Advice from other wannabees should be welcomed, we always need to listen to our peers.

Waspie I hope you have returned to the forum and you will continue to make contributions. They are welcomed and necessary for us all to move forward.

Arpansingle: Finish your work at school, consider college! Work part time and during the summer at your local airport. Try to get into some side of an airline's operations. When you complete college you will have greater working knowlege of airlines and airports, be able to study properly and possibly have some money put aside to start funding your own training. During this time research sponsorship schemes just to make sure you don't miss something but they will be there when your college course is complete.

Wannabees...keep asking questions?
Pilots...keep offering advice
Moderators...keep doing the good work you do to protect the forum...

Last edited by Global Pilot; 24th Jun 2004 at 11:40.