PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - An ambitious 15 year old needs your help!!!
Old 24th Jun 2004, 08:32
BitMoreRightRudder

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have to agree with Scroggs guys.

There is plenty of advice on pprune for us wannebes. The tricky bit, as has been mentioned, is wading through the (well intentioned) misleading comment and recognising the good advice from those, such as Scroggs, who have extensive experience within the job.

There is some useful information offered by wannebes on pprune, but i would suggest this is mainly to be found in the sponsorship threads (sadly few and far between themselves). These threads usually contain information that gives the applicant a 'heads up' of the tests/scenarios/questions they are likely to face and really are nothing more than factual accounts. Advice on what the airlines find attractive in a potential recruit really is something that is best coming from those who have been there and done it.

It would be a shame to turn your back on pprune waspie, the good information I found on here I can safely say played a significant part in preparing me for various interviews and ultimately in helping me gain a sponsorship.

The wannebes forum mods give freely of their time to offer sound, neutral advice that will cost you nothing.

Good luck to you all

[